BWBR named seven new associates within the employee-owned firm, following the January 2020 recognition of twelve new shareholders. With each new recognition, the firm’s talent pool grows deeper, empowering a broader and more equitable range of voices to share a place at the decision-making table.
Associates contribute value beyond their daily jobs. These individuals proactively make BWBR a better place by living the firm’s core values, taking ownership of their responsibilities, and participating in informed, responsible, and respectful actions.
The seven new associates include:
- Bryan Toov, AIA, LEED AP, Senior Project Architect
- Lucas Glissendorf, Assoc. AIA, LEED GA, Architectural Intern
- Sara Biedenbender, Interior Designer
- Brittany Simonson, Assoc. AIA, Job Captain
- Devan Swiontkowski, Assoc. AIA, EDAC, Project Planner
- James Nutt, AIA, LEED AP, Senior Project Architect
- Anna Pratt, AIA, Project Manager
Established in 1922, BWBR is owned by more than one-third of its employees. With offices in Saint Paul, Minn., Madison, Wis., and Omaha, Neb., BWBR offers services in architecture, interior design, and planning throughout the U.S. Recently expanded service capabilities include scenario planning, operational planning, and WELL/performance design strategies.