BWBR recently named eight new associates within the employee-owned firm. The employees recognized in 2021 represent a cross section of office roles and committees, from marketing support and administration to designers with diverse experience and perspectives.
Each year, BWBR recognizes employees who are engaged in making BWBR a better place, often going above and beyond their core role in the company. Associates demonstrate BWBR’s mission and core values in their work, and are informed, active, and respectful members of the BWBR community.
The eight new associates include:
- Rasa Zeltina, Marketing Coordinator
- Chelsea King, AIA, Senior Project Architect
- Jessica Norton, IIDA, Interior Designer
- Jeremiah Simones, AIA, Senior Project Architect
- Miranda McNamara, Interior Designer
- Camille Scott-Potter, Administrative Assistant
- Jack Peterson, AIA, Staff Architect
- Kelly Hensler, AIA, Design Leader
Established in 1922, BWBR is owned by approximately 45% of its employees. With offices in Saint Paul, Minn., Madison, Wis., and Omaha, Neb., BWBR offers services in architecture, interior design, and planning throughout the U.S. Recently expanded service capabilities include strategic facility advising, scenario planning, operational planning, and WELL/performance design strategies.