This week, BWBR welcomed eight new shareholders in conjunction with the firm’s 2020 Annual Meeting. Each newly named shareholder demonstrates a deep range of experience and dedication, highlighting talents and innovative thinking from planning and technical design through project management and construction administration.
Shareholders are active exemplars of service and expertise who, through commitment and ingenuity, empower others to perform to the best of their abilities. The designation acknowledges leadership and achieves ownership in the firm.
The eight employees named new shareholders include:
- Aaron Fields, construction administrator who joined the firm in 2014.
- Laura Flynn, design leader who joined the firm in 2011.
- Kyle Lunke, senior job captain who joined the firm in 2013.
- Kathy Musselman, executive assistant who joined the firm in 2010.
- Kirsten Nalan, AIA, LEED AP, senior project architect who joined the firm in 2012.
- Josh Simma, senior job captain who joined the firm in 2005.
- Mike Slowinski, senior BIM technician who joined the firm in 2007.
- Leigh Streit, AIA, LEED AP, project manager who joined the firm in 2014.
Now in its 99th year of operation, BWBR is owned by approximately 45% of its employees. With offices in Saint Paul, Minn.; Madison, Wis.; and Omaha, Neb., BWBR offers design solutions in architecture, interior design, and planning throughout the U.S. Recently expanded capabilities include strategic facility advising, operational planning, and design research.