BWBR announced the promotion of 19 new associates, following the spring addition of eight new shareholders. As the employee-owned firm continues to grow, so too do the diverse talents of the staff that help the firm better serve its clients.
Associates bring value beyond their daily jobs, and the most recently named associates span the firm’s depth of resources, including architecture, interior design, planning, sustainability, WELL accreditation, and administrative support.
The 19 employees named new associates include:
- Megan Davis, EDAC, Job Captain
- Rebekah Erler, Staff Accountant
- Lauren Frank, IIDA, Interior Designer
- Mallory Furlong, AIA, LEED AP, Senior Project Architect
- Kevin Gamelin, Job Captain
- Mike Gray, AIA, Project Architect
- Jeff Hass, Information Technology Desktop Support
- Michael Jensen, AIA, LEED AP, Senior Project Architect
- Sam Kiester, Interior Designer
- Tina Krueger, AIA, LEED AP, Project Architect
- Lisa Miller, IIDA, Interior Designer
- Gentina Patton, Job Captain
- Kate Poland, AIA, WELL AP, Project Architect
- Eric Sahnow, AIA, Project Architect
- Chan Scholz, AIA, Senior Project Architect
- Sophia Skemp, Project Planner
- Allison Smith, Architectural Intern
- Jennifer Ukura, AIA, Project Architect
- Alexandria Voss, Marketing Coordinator
Founded in 1922, BWBR is owned by about one-third of its employees. Growing significantly in the past seven years, BWBR has three offices in Saint Paul, Minn.; Madison, Wis.; and Omaha, Neb. The firm’s services include architecture, interior design, planning, and expertise in operational services planning and historic preservation. BWBR is now represented firm-wide by 59 associates.