Clark Wold
Partner
1955-1968

An early member of Bergstedt and Hirsch, Clark contributed his name to the firm’s when it changed in 1957 to Bergstedt, Hirsch, Wahlberg and Wold. Working with Hirsch on education projects, Wold became the firm’s unofficial lead designer early in the firm’s development, and his touch can be found on the current EcoLab building, a project on which he and Milt teamed which he leveraged to launch his own firm in 1968.