Chuck Wahlberg
Director
1954-1985

A graduate of the University of Minnesota in 1949 from a class of 10, Chuck began his relationship with the firm before the founding of Bergstedt and Hirsch and later joined the two in 1954. His name was added to the firm’s name in 1957, and in 1974 he became president. Architecturally, he is best known for his expertise related to banks and commercial buildings. Responsible for hiring nearly every employee over 25 years, Chuck helped mold the culture that still defines BWBR today.